Here are the winners! If you won, I need you to send me your email. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ok, so this update has proved to be a little buggy. There were some bugs that got discovered a little late. But, that makes my job more fun, right? So the DLC has been a smashing success. The different skins leave a variety of choices. My personal favorite is the Dragon with a Tribal Tattoo.
And you now have ghosts! Kill a pygmy any way in the Graveyard, and he will come back as a ghost. And these ghosts can mess with their friends who are still living! Drag a ghost in different directions toward the pygmies to trigger a different response.
And now, for the bugs!
1. Drag the ghost to the right-hand side of the screen.
2. The ghost will get stuck on the right-hand side of the screen.
1. Do the Forever Flying glitch
2. Make the ghost scream.
3. The ghost will float sideways.
(Thanks to Failboat103 for the names!)
1. In the rare case that for some reason the screen won't go up into Ooga Jump, throw a pygmy up into the air.
2. He will enter Ooga Jump, but the screen will stay below.
3. Slowly tilt the screen to the left or to the right until he falls.
4. After he dies, you will have a tilt controlled ghost.
1. Drag the ghost to the top of the screen.
2. Drag him again.
3. He will get stuck to the top of the screen.
I Survived! Variation:
1. Ooga Jump into the grave.
2. Create a zoogmie.
3. Kill the zoogmie.
4. A ghost will be created, and the screen will follow him.
5. Drag him "Into the Light" and the screen will stay up high.
Me No Like Fishing:
1. Drag the ghost towards a fishing pygmy.
2. Multiple things can happen.
1. As a bat is about to bite a pygmy, make the ghost scream.
2. The bat will follow the ghost, and eventually will bite it.
3. The ghost will turn into a vampire, but whenever you touch it, it turns back into a ghost.
4. You can also control which direction the vampire is facing.
1. Drag a ghost toward a pygmy, but miss.
2. The pygmy will have the scared expression, and will be invincible.
1. Spear a pygmy underwater.
2. Go up to the Graveyard before he dies.
3. He will get stuck under the island as a ghost.
1. After doing the ghost to vampire glitch, drag the vampire into the water.
2. He should be stuck below the island but still see able.
3. Then get a normal pigmy and try to haunt the pygmy in any way that doesn't get rid of the ghost.
4. If done correctly, the ghost will be back on the island and float at surface level.
5. If you drag him up and let him go, he'll start bouncing up and down
1. Go to an island with a fishing pole.
2. Make sure the bird is on.
3. When you catch a fish try to make the bird carry a pygmy away.
4. As he carries him away change to the Graveyard.
5. The pygmy will come back as a ghost but he will be a midget ghost.
Alright! That's it for now! Until next update!